Monday, April 13, 2009

stalling...



I've had virtually no free time to paint or to write lately. There's been no respite from tattoowork, not during tax refund season... I've been creating alot of my work in my head until I find such time to manifest it on paper. There's a novel and a half brewing inside there, a book of paintings. I'm taking off 5 days this week to get caught up and enjoy other forms of passing the time other than holding a 1lb vibrating hunk of iron with needles at one end.

The woman in my life keeps me well inspired and in good spirits. My mind is flooded with great ideas and schemes. I've worked out several of the most crucial aspects of the graphic novel i'm plotting. Then I figured out a way to finish this fantasy comic in a short span of time, but it's only going to work if I can do it consecutively... I believe I may be needing more than a week off of work to accomplish some of this year's goals, perhaps more like a month. I plan to put a few books out this year, and I can't let the 9 to 5 slow me down. I'm already so far behind. Always behind. You people should see my to-do list!

You would cry...

My birthday is a week from today. I'll be the magic number 32. Celebrations downtown, and I will be surrounded with a few old friends by good fortune. I should dress to impress.

No comments:

Post a Comment