Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Artrage

















I've been so busy the past week, I've had zero time to sit and write. Today I got to work to discover that I had booked two large backpieces for the same day. Both ladies had already paid in full, so I took the first appointment, the start of an Egyptian full backpiece, and the second I had to move to the next available spot, a week away. I hate doing that. I'm sure she was quite excited to get that peacock tattooed and now she has to wait a week longer.

Having to wait for anything you're excited about is horrible. All week, I've been anxiously awaiting the chance to paint, to finish some other projects. I've got a band logo to design, some submissions to a couple of digi-zines, storyboarding for this comic I can never find time for. And then I'm going to take a couple hundred photos around my studio and try to make a photosynth.

Since I have no new art, here's a few of my Artrage paintings... done with Artrage 2.5

1 comment: